Click to view brief DRC recruiting video.
- The DRC has the abilities and experience to perform non-overnight phase 1 and phase 2-4 studies in its office (no satellite site).
- Patients are recruited via a patient database of more than 1000 candidates, and advertisements (TV, web, newspapers).
- The team handles approximately 10-15 clinical trials concurrently (i.e. 2-3 studies/coordinator).
- Coordinators are fully trained to GCP and CFR regulations, phlebotomy and lab certified.
- Patients are seen by both Investigators and Coordinator at each visit.
- Principal Investigator is available at all CRA visits.
- DRC works with any central IRB with no restriction.
- Regulatory/budget paperwork turnover in less than 1 week.
- The office has over 5,000 dedicated square feet, including 7 exam rooms, lab with 2 cold centrifuges, two -20° and one -70° freezers, DSL internet connection, 2 fully equipped monitor rooms, NCV and PFT equipment.
- DRC hosts an Independent Publishing Company (Publiscripts LLC) that offers the following services: editing, publishing, graphic design, mailing. For more information, please visit www.publiscripts.com.
Call the Diabetes Research Center, Tustin, CA